The CHL weekly rankings have come out and I can't believe it. Windsor is still #1.
CHL Mosaik MasterCard Top-10 Rankings – Week 11
Rank Team (Record) Last Week
1. Windsor Spitfires (22-2-0-0) 1
2. Shawinigan Cataractes (22-4-0-0) 2
3. Calgary Hitmen (22-4-1-0) 4
4. Vancouver Giants (20-1-0-3) 5
5. Moncton Wildcats (19-2-2-1) 3
6. London Knights (19-5-0-1) 6
7. Brampton Battalion (18-6-0-0) 7
8. Drummondville Voltigeurs (19-4-0-2) 9
9. Cape Breton Screaming Eagles (19-6-1-0) -
10. Medicine Hat Tigers (16-7-2-3) -
Now before you think I have a hate on for the Spitfires, that's not the case. They are having an incredible season with some extremely talented players and my favorite D-man for the upcoming draft Ryan Ellis. But how is Shawinigan not the top dog in the CHL? The Cataractes have won 15 straight games? For that matter why isn't Brampton #1, the Battalion are perfect in their last 16 games.
I just think if a team can run off that many wins in a row, and the team ahead of them loses even once, then the change should happen, but that's just me. What do you think?